[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 9-17-07

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 21:19:20 CDT 2007

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday
9-17-07 8-10 PM EST

The Brooke Pennock Band - No Goin' Back
The Damsels - Ashes
Cynova - Let Me Be Your Fantasy
Melissa Etheridge - Message To Myself
Ari Gold featuring Sasha Allen - Where The Music Takes You
Brian Kent - Whatcha Doin' To Me
Storybox - Hatred
Darren Hayes - Me, Myself And (I)
Felly feat. Jimmy Roland - Guaranteed
Jason Antone - Be Free (Solar City Radio Mix)
Terry Christopher - Brothers In Arms & Sister Soldiers
Ashley MacIsaac - Just Because
The Bobbleheads - Superhero Pose
Calling Long Distance #76 Gabe The Pinata
Sacha Sacket - Judy (For Shame)
The Bongos & Moby - Bulrushes 2007
Topographic Ocean - Into The Backslide

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any
artist that should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com
I recently moved to North Carolina for my new mailing address for
sending CDs go to http://prideshowcase.com and click on the contact
link.

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard
on QNation FM Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at New Music
Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

Any artist that would like a song submitted to The New Music Playoffs
let me know.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
Blake Shelton: Don't Make Me (4-1)
Bucky Covington: A Different World (4-1)
Robert Anton: Insane (8-1)

Matchup #2
Matchbox Twenty: How Far We've Come (1-0)
Jeremy James: Home (1-0)

Matchup #3
Kenny Chesney: Never Wanted Nothing More (2-0)
Josh Zuckerman: Something Inside (3-0)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're
there vote for some of the other new music.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://prideshowcase.com