[OutVoice] Boston Ho!

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Tue Sep 11 09:58:58 CDT 2007

Great News! After a far too long hiatus, John Kelly and I will be
returning to the stage in "Paved Paradise: The Songs of Joni Mitchell"
for four nights in Boston's Theater Offensive's anual LGBT theater
celebration "The Out On The Edge Festival". We will be at the new
Calderwood Pavilion in the Boston Center For The Arts, Nov.1-4, 8:00
PM curtain. Advance tickets are highly recommended.  You can click on
John's photo at Theater Offensive's special Festival page for details and
review clips:

http://thetheateroffensive.org/oote_07/index.htm

Hope you can be there!
Zecca