[OutVoice] GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE reaches 400 member milestone -

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 20:22:27 CDT 2007

Hey everyone -

This month the not yet 3 year-old GAY GUITARISTS on yahoo will reach 400
members worldwide. In August we added new lgbt members from Holland, Finland,
Canada, Spain, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand - in addition to new players from
all over the U.S.

New instrumentalist members include bassists, drummers, keyboardists - our
first harpist - and even some straight players who enjoy being part of the
group.

Our exclusive "player of the month" interview feature rotates between L - G -
B - T players equally.
Check 'em out at: http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html

So as we approach our next member milestone - someone out there in the next
week or so will be new member #400 - Hey it could be u! Member #400 will be
duly honored with special prizes!

luv

robert urban - founder
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com
www.myspace.com/roberturban
Outmusic 2006 OutMusician of the Year

GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE is the FREE international internet group for
gay-lesbian-bi-transgender electric acoustic guitarists, bassists and players of all
instruments. GLBT-friendly musicians fans also welcome. Not limited to
guitarists! - All kinds levels of players, from students to pros, are welcome. Find
Musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private instruction, recording
performance tips. Make new musical friends. Share discuss guitar techniques, amps,
effects, guitar models, etc. Post pics share photos of yer fav instruments
players. Post pics of yerself! Check out all the cool guitar music related info
in our LINKS, FILES PHOTOS sections. Homepage photo rotates as we feature a
different GLBT player each month.