[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 9-03-07

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 21:07:33 CDT 2007

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday
9-03-07 8-10 PM EST

Sue Jeffers - Heart On My Shoulder
Linq - Who I Need To Be
Jen Foster - Taking Bob Dylan
Jeremy James - Home
Brady Earnhart - Honey Don't Think Your Mama Don't Know
Ray Baker - Wrinkle In Time
Kitty Rose - Hot Down There
Sue Merchant - Suzanne, I Can't
Norine Braun - Crystallize
Chris Holcombe - Mississippi Rain
Eric van Aro - The Painting Of My Heart
Gregory Douglas - Hang Around
Cynova - The Other Side Of You
Horse - Can't Break My Heart
Levi Kreis - I Should Go
Jeffrey Altergott - Everyday Is A Reason
Joshua Harrell - Johnny Be Happy
Darren - You & I
Phil Dutra - Right Behind The Rain
Atomic Swindlers - It's Over
Sandra Grace - Do You Have A Lover?
White Lesbian Rapper - Touche'd
Josh Zuckerman - Something Inside
Storybox - Things We Said Today
Terry Christopher - Torch
Garrin Benfield - Hungry Ghost
Boys' Entrance - Flash '07 (Thomax Radio Edit)
David Vector - Transcend
Bruce Gabriel - Nature's Way

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://prideshowcase.com

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any
artist that should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com
I recently moved to North Carolina for my new mailing address for
sending CDs go to http://prideshowcase.com and click on the contact
link.

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard
on QNation FM Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at New Music
Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

Any artist that would like a song submitted to The New Music Playoffs
let me know.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
David Vector: Transcend (0-0)
Jeremy James: Home (0-0)

Matchup #2
Josh Zuckerman: Something Inside (1-0)
Timbaland: The Way I Are [featuring Keri Hilson] (1-0)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're
there vote for some of the other new music.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://prideshowcase.com