[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--09/01

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 09:14:39 CDT 2007

Dear Outsters--
We interrupted our usual program for a "QueerWaves Back to School Special,"
featuring young angst, sexy role models, and supportive parents. If you had
your  radios tuned to 91.7fm Hornsby-Austin last Saturday, or if you had your
browser  linked to _http://www.koop_ (http://www.koop)  you'd have heard the
following..

JANIS IAN/"At Seventeen"/Between the Lines
SCOTT FREE/"Another Day Of The Cruelty"/They Call Me Mr. Free
DRIVER QUARTET/"Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard"/Night Time
MEG CHRISTIAN/"Ode To A Gym Teacher"/Women's Music Classics: The Best of  Meg
Christian
LESBIANS ON ECSTASY/"The Pleasure Principal"/Lesbians on Ecstasy
EX-BOYFRIENDS/"Ollie"/Dear John
MEGAN MULLALLY AND SUPREME MUSIC PROGRAM/"Fancy"/Big as a Berry
LISA KOCH (with PEGGY PLATT)/"Devil's Washboard"/Both of Me
LESLEY GORE/"It's My Party/Judy's Turn To Cry"/The Best of Lesley Gore: The
Millennium Collection
RAMONES/"Rock'N'Roll High School"/Anthology

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: