[OutVoice] New documentary soundtrack & theme song by Robert Urban

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 08:36:29 CDT 2007

Hey gang - a new film I scored just had its successful premiere screening
last week in Florida.

2007 Docmentary Film   "A True Lesson in Humanity"   about The Florida
Special Needs Color Guard.
Film music score and soundtrack theme song composed by Robert Urban.

"A True Lesson in Humanity" theme song by Robert Urban (with lyrics
appropriate to any segment of society that is put down by others) is available free for
radio airplay from Urban Productions.

Last year, The Florida Special Needs Color Guard was invited to perform in
The 80th Anniversary Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. It was the
first time in history that a group of developmentally disabled young adults
have ever been invited to participate in this American tradition!   The
documentary captures the artistry, perseverance, determination and true grit of a
segment of our society too often misunderstood, underestimated and forgotten.

Produced by The Florida Special Arts Center, Inc., a non-profit organization
whose goal is to bridge the gap between the general and special population to
show the world how talented, capable and special, individuals with
developmental disabilities are.

"A True Lesson in Humanity" dvd is available at for distribution to
festivals, screenings with lectures, etc. at Amazon.com or FLSAC.org - contact
954-540-7237.

Robert Urban -
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
themusenyc at aol.com