[OutVoice] Presenting the 2007 Pride In The Arts Music Awards Nominees!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Sun Oct 14 14:27:57 CDT 2007

Congratulations 2007 Pride In The Arts Music Award Nominees. Your fans have voted you into the top five nomination spots for the 2007 awards.

The Nominees;
Nick Granato, Jeremy James, Kris Landherr, Roger Kuhn, Shawn Thomas, Susan Souza, Sandra Grace, Tanya Pluth, Chris Pureka, Sue Merchant, Houston Bernard, Candye Kane, Robin Renée, Skott Freedman, Joshua Klipp, Lipstick Conspiracy, Kevin Aviance, Georgie Jessup, Coyote Grace, Girlyman, Sister Funk, The Damsels, The Kinsey Sicks, Freddy Freeman, Terry Christopher , CYNOVA,   Kendall, Grecote', Ari Gold, Ernest Kohl / Evan Cowden, Julian Marsh, Danny Riddle, Jack Schell, Sandy Rapp, Seattle Men's Chorus Captain Smartypants, Levi Kreis, Ember Swift, Melissa Etheridge, Amy Ray, Robert Urban, THIS WAY OUT - RADIO, and Greg Hudson.

Join me as we begin our eight year anniversary celebration with the announcement of the 2007 Pride In The Arts Music Awards Nominees.
Voting is open and will run till November 14, 2007. One ballot per valid email address will be accepted.
This year we have experienced our highest ever duplicate voting. Please let your fans & friends know that only the first ballot will be accepted. Subsequent ballots from the same email address will be deleted.

Full details here: www.stonewallsociety.com

Congratulations to artists and many thanks to those participating!
Hugs around,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net
Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction
to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled