[OutVoice] Burning Man Fundraiser Tomorrow (Sat.) in Brooklyn

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Fri Oct 12 10:26:50 CDT 2007

Didn't say much about it 'cause I thought this was one of many
all over the country and basically a straight affair. Wrong! Apparently
this is going to a huge bash for the Gay Village at Burning Man,
with Burning Man's founder in attendance, and they are expecting over
800 people. I'll be backing downtown cabaret star Wade St. Germain
(he's Cherokee) whom I performed with last night at the Slipper Room
here on the Lower East Side. Don't know the exact address (they're
sending a car, so I didn't ask) but I understand it's at some big
space in Redhook. Hope you guys in NYC can make it!

Zecca