[OutVoice] Vote for Me - Free MP3

Roger Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Wed Oct 10 22:33:32 CDT 2007

Greetings ­ word on the street is that my video is getting close to making
into onto Logo.  Thanks to each and every one of you who have taken the time
to vote for What¹s Your Name.

In order to make it onto the show, I still need more votes.  You can vote as
many times as you like, unlimited voting! Please take a few moments to vote
for What¹s Your Name on Logo¹s Click List.  You can vote by clicking here:

http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

As an extra special thanks, if you vote for my video at least 10 times, just
send me an email to let me know you did and I¹ll send you an exclusive MP3
never heard before.  The MP3 is for a new song that I have coming out at the
end of November and you¹ll be the first to hear it.

Please pass this note on to your friends and family.

http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

Thanks for you help.  I appreciate it more than words can express.

Namaste,

Roger Kuhn
--
let the beauty and the light shine!