[OutVoice] A Little OT But... Hey Everybody! I'm A Published Author

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Mon Oct 1 21:36:15 CDT 2007

I did it! Not since Out Week Magazine folded has
something I wrote been actually published. And all my writing for them
was interviews and journalism. I'm really, really proud to announce
that "Forbidden Fruit" has added my first published work of fiction to
their new Issue #14 which went on line this evening. It's a gay sci-fi
short story about two men who...well, why give it away? You can read
my story "Cycles" @:

http://www.forbiddenfruitzine.com/mainpage.htm

It's listed under my pen name "J. A. Zecca". Click on "Fiction" under
the "Contents" heading and then on the title to read it. There's even
an illustration in the "Gallery" section ( Always fascinating to learn
how other artists visualize what you have tried to describe from your
own imagination.)

Hope y'all like it! I've already written several others, have started
several more and am currently proofing my first finished book, a P. D.
James style (I hope!) gay murder mystery "Springbrook".

Man, am I a happy boy tonight!

Zecca