[OutVoice] Dean Johnson - The first person to believe in me in NYC

Houston Bernard houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 10:36:44 CDT 2007

When I first moved to the city in 2002. Dean was the first person to grab me up and take promo pics and get me a feature article in NEXT mag. He believed in me and what I was trying to do. As I am sure he did for so many of us. He was an amazing person. An artist, promoter, musician and cutting edge at everything.

I will miss him terribly. I will be there wed.

xo
HoustonBernard