[OutVoice] TIME-WARP - DEC 1st 2007 World Aids Day/Holiday Show

Joanne Lynn Benjamin garfield25_tg at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 01:39:21 CST 2007

TIME-WARP
 DEC 1st 2007 World Aids Day/Holiday Show

 Rocky Horror Picture Show - Timewarp
 Soft Cell - Tainted Love (where did our love go)
 The Verbe - Bitter Sweet Symphony
 Modern English - I'll melt with you (carl's stop the world mix)
 Tret Fure* - Look What Love Has Given Me - True Compass
 Georgie Jessup* - When You Sang You Are My Sunshine - Woking Class Hereo
 Reba McEntire - She Thinks His Name Was John
 Diamonds in the rough -Climb that mountain high
 The Cardigans - Love Fool
 Horse* - Catch My Fall - Red Haired Girl
 Bob Rivers Comedy Group - Walking Round In Womens Underwear
 Jackson Brown - Doctor My Eyes
 Mater Zap -Christmas Techno Mix
 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Canon Rock -The Lost Christmas Eve
 Mannheim Steamroller- Winter Wonderland -Christmas Extraordinaire
 Billi & Patti* - Until There Is a Cure - Love and Other 4 Letter Words
 Michael Callen* - Love Dont Need A Reason
 Melissa Etheridge* - Talking to my Angel
 Leah Zicari* - Thursday in December - Pretty On Thursday
 Phill Collins & Peter Gabriel - Take Me Home
 Disney - Candle on the water -petes dragon soundtrack

 * = TLGB (Trans, Lesbian, Gay , Bi ) Artists

 In the show Joanne introduced a possible new show segment called Joanne' Rants
 Since she forgot to reset the network computers she didn’t have access to her  clips
 And played a podcast called Quick Hitts by Dave Hitt
  http://www.davehitt.com/podcasts/index.html

 This show will be aired on Dec 1st at various times that day...
 at http://www.wkjce.org

 You can also listen:
 On Transfm http://www.transfm.org
 Our podcast  http://wkjce.podOmatic.com/

 Also don't forget WKJCE TLGB radio will also be airing  JD Doyle's "Queer  Music Heritage"
 a special three-hour radio show called
 "Songs About AIDS."
 For more info see
  http://www.queermusicheritage.us/nov2007.html
 This show will also be repeated at various time throughout the day

 Don't forget to check out: A Day Without Graphics, World AIDS Day action on the  Internet .  http://www.freewebtown.com/adwg

 Than on Dec 2nd 2007 Join Ethan of Transfm http://www.transfm.org as  he interviews
  Donna Rose Sunday Dec 2nd details can be found at http://www.transfm.org
 WKJCE will also be simulcasting transfm starting at 5:00pm est
 http://www.wkjce.org on that  day

 We hope many people will agree with WKJCE TLGB radio
  and contact their senators to oppose the ENDA Bill.

-Joanne Lynn
http://www.freewebtown.com/joanne_lynn/

    WKJCE TLGB RADIO
http://www.wkjce.org/
  http://www.myspace.com/wkjce

   Northwest PA Trans Group
  http://www.freewebtown.com/northwestpatrans/

" I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage (MythBusters)