[OutVoice] Homolatte in Chicago: Dana Kaye / Brianna Lane / Liz Stahler

scott free xscottfreex at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 15:53:11 CST 2007

This upcoming Homolatte in Chicago on Tuesday Nov 20th will feature three incredible performers - spoken word artist Dana Kaye, and two fabulous musicians - Brianna Lane and Liz Stahler !!! Check out their websites for all the crucial info...
http://www.danakaye.com
http://www.briannalanemusic.com
http://www.lizstahler.com
  Homolatte performances are every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 7:30pm @ Big Chicks/Tweet 5024 N Sheridan. (enter through Big Chicks/performance in Tweet space). Homolatte is free admission - we pass the hat for the artists and request that you purchase food or drinks (or both) to help keep the show going - thanks!!!! Parking in rear of building.
http://www.homolatte.com

UPCOMING HOMOLATTE SHOWS:
  Tuesday Dec 4th - Kristen Gleaves / Diva Emery
Tuesday Dec 18th - Byron Flitsch / Ben Lerman
  ANNOUNCEMENTS:
  Hey everybody - I've been nominated for a Chicago Free Press Pressie Award (for GLBT Activist!!) - if you feel so inclined, vote for me at http://www.chicagofreepress.com/pressies . Also, the Flesh Hungry Dog Show and The Joans are up for Pressies, so get over there and vote!!!

Scott Free
http://www.scottfree.net