[OutVoice] On The Air or Web, and now PODCASTING! Friday, November 16, 2007

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 19:45:19 CST 2007

The Quest of Life is a radio program focusing on GLBT
people who are leading lives of inspiration, with a
special emphasis on spirituality. We are especially
interested in exploring the lives and stories of gay
men and lesbians who are involved in the world and
human struggles. We feature music by OUT musicians.

Harry is out of the studio off on adventure this week.

Jeremy James joins Steve as co-host of this weeks
show.

Steve has music from:

2007 Pride In The Arts Nominees

www.prideinthearts.com

Harry and Steve are very happy to announce that
interviews from our weekly radio show The Quest of
Life are now available via Podcast.

Our Podcast producer is Rob Klengler.

The Quest of Life is a radio program focusing on
people who are leading lives of inspiration, with a
special emphasis on spirituality. We are especially
interested in exploring the lives and stories of gay
men and lesbians who are involved in the world and
human
struggles. We feature music by OUT musicians.

Listen to The Quest of LIfe interviews any time.
Go to http://www.harryfaddis.com/qol.html
Listen to any recent interview online by clicking on
"More..." at the bottom of any summary.

All recorded shows are  available by clicking on "Go
to archive" at the bottom of the page.

You may also search for recordings in the search box
at the top of the page.
Download The Quest of LIfe interviews to your iPod
-FREE
Go to
http://www.harryfaddis.com/qol.html

If you use iTunes, you can Subscribe by clicking the
"Subscribe"  button at the top of the page. This way
you will automatically receive the latest interview
each week, and you can sync the interviews to your
iPod. Subscriptions can be
stopped at any time.
Our playlists are available at: www.thequestoflife.
com
And our email address is  questoflifemusic at yahoo.com

Yours,
Harry Faddis, Steve Sims, Rob Klengler

Play-list and guest's web sites posted after the show
at:
www.thequestoflife.com

Harry Faddis
Steve Sims
The Quest of Life
Fridays Noon - 2pm Eastern
WRPI Troy 91.5 FM

Submit your music so we can play it:

Steve Sims
391 Herrington Hill Road Greenwich, NY 12834

Live on the web @ www.wrpi.org