[OutVoice] Artists! Send me your xmas songs!

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 15:40:24 CST 2007

sorry if this is a repeat... I sent it on the 9th and never saw it  posted to
either group.....

Hi, Outfolks,
    It will be upon us sooner than we think! That's  right, the time of year
when we programmers are planning what GLBT xmas music to  play in December. As
my Queer Music Heritage shows are pre-recorded I have to  start a little
earlier, and that gives me time to plan expanded shows, with lots  of photos, etc,
on my site. I've got seven years of queer xmas shows archived  there so far.

I collect this music all year, and this year, frankly, I've not  noticed many
new xmas songs by GLBT artists, so I'm asking your help. If you  have
something new (or something old I may not know about), please get it to  me so it can
be considered. If you have it on disc, please mail to the  address below, and
an mp3 by email also is fine. If you're not sure if I already  have a
particular song write first and I'll be glad to let you know. The songs  do not have
to be lyrically gay, though of course you know I love that...they  just need
to be by openly GLBT folks.

I'm not of course the only radio person who needs your music. Check  out my
outradio.com page to remind yourselves of others you might send your  songs to.
This is not a competition, I'm all about the more exposure for your  music
the better. Thanks!

JD Doyle
4643 Wild Indigo #402
Houston, TX  77027

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show  site:

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of  Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the  GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This  Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at  www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at _http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html)
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday  night from 7-9pm, _www.kpft.org_ (http://www.queervoices.org/)
and  at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)