[OutVoice] [Gay Rock Musicians Club] Holiday Music?

Jimcarper at aol.com Jimcarper at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 13:31:53 CST 2007

In a message dated 11/12/2007 9:13:02 AM Central Standard Time,
billnor at gmail.com writes:

It's almost that time of year again, so I'm starting to look for
Holiday music to add to my show Pride Showcase and add to the QNation
FM rotation. If any LGBT artist has any Holiday music they would like
to submit contact me.

Bill

Yes, Bill, ditto here!

I guess all of the queer radio shows are starting to look for holiday music.
Here at After Hours it's been our tradition to only play holiday music for
the entire month of December for most of the 20 years we've been on the air.
That bodes well for the artists who send music to us because they'll get
multiple airplays.

Oh, we, and our audience, have our favorites from the past but we're always
looking for new music too.  So please send some our way!

Jimmy Carper, Co-Executive Producer
After Hours, KPFT, 90.1FM
419 Lovett Blvd., Houston 77006
Sundays Mornings 1-4AM