[OutVoice] The New Closet

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 13:19:22 CST 2007

Hi,
    I very rarely post suggestions to go read an  article on some website,
but this one was sent to me from an Aussie site, and I  think it's excellent,
about the ambiguity of some artists with respect to their  rumored "gayness."
You'll recognize a Lot of the names mentioned.

_http://www.theage.com.au/news/music/the-new-closet/2007/11/08/1194329360174.h
tml_
(http://www.theage.com.au/news/music/the-new-closet/2007/11/08/1194329360174.html)

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show  site:

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my  Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and  co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the  GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This  Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past  Audiofile segments are archived
at _http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html)
Also  co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, _www.kpft.org_ (http://www.queervoices.org/)
and at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)