[OutVoice] I'm In ANOTHER Book! EGAD!

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Mon Nov 5 11:21:57 CST 2007

Here comes my past to bite me on the butt again!  As y'all know, I'm in
several books on the Punk movement:  most notably Sting's "Broken Music"
(starting on page 250 he talks about the tours we did when he and
Stewart Copeland played bass and drums for our New York band Cherry
Vanilla), John Savage's Punk History "England's Dreaming", and Alain
Pacadis diary of the Paris Punk scene "Journal d'un Jeun Homme Chic".
Last year I was interviewed by Paul Marko for his chronology of The Roxy
(The CBGB's of London).  Well it's out now!  I haven't received a copy
yet, so I don't know if I'm in it in words, photos or both, but I am
listed as being IN it. You can check out his official website @:

http://www.punk77.co.uk/

and his MySpace page @:

http://www.myspace.com/roxyclubbook