[OutVoice] Bears On The Run

Ray Musicbear Musicbear at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 09:57:34 CDT 2007

Hi All!

"Bears On The Run," hit Chicago last night, at "Spin" night club,
And what a show the do put on!

It was fantastic, and if you live in St. Louis, Tulsa or Wichita, you still
have achance to catch this incredible show!

I was talking with Shannon Grady last night, and we agreed this was one of
the "first ever Gay oriented musical touring package to hit the road ever!

So, this Is history guys, not to be missed!  Hope it's the start of some
type of revolution in the out music world!  The Bears however are leading
and paving the way!  Hope to see more touring packages like this one!

All the guys were are just sweeties...

I really fell for Matthew Temple, what a gentleman!   I requested he perform
"A Child," one of his most emotional and touching songs, and he dedicated it
to me!  I wanna tell you, it was quite moment for me, and I had trouble
holding back the tears during this song!  What a great guy, beautiful voice,
and incredible performer!

Elijah Black was a very pleasant surprise to me... I had heard his CD, but I
wasn't  prepared for the emotional impact he delivered in his all acoustic
set.  This man is incredible, and a rocker to he core!  Sexy too!

Kendall was awesome!  Funny, and really cute too!  He worked the stage, and
the floor, and even climbed the walls...  This was electricity at work!
What a great and energetic performer!

Shannon has some wonderful songs, and his audience sing-along was super fun!
 Shannon backed Kendall on a heavy metal number, (one of Kendall's
favorites), and they tore the roof off... The crowd went wild over Shannon,
as they did for all the performers.

Babaloo hosted the show, and was an incredible hoot!  Funny, funny,
funny!his rock star parody is NOT to be missed!  He had me laughing until my
sides were splitting!  What an incredible night!

The atmosphere in the club was somewhat like a coffee house, but I don't
mean a coffee house of today, I'm thinking it was more like during the big
Folk Boom of the 60's...  (Sorry, I'm a bit too young to remember those days
 so I can only guess)

Anyway... Go see this show if you have the chance, if you missed it, next
time they come around, don't miss it!  Treat yourself to some wonderful out
music, by some very talented guys!

Hugz,
Ray "Musicbear" Baker
http://RayBaker.info