[OutVoice] Comments for a friend

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Thu Nov 1 12:05:29 CDT 2007

Hi All,
      Need to share some sad news with you about a community friend, and my best friend. Yesterday, Joe Wright aka Mountman lost his 53 year old brother Steven to cancer. If you would like to send a message and don't have Joe's email; mountman at rainbowworldradio.com.
   I want to send my support, love and deep appreciation to Joe during this difficult period for him. Joe does much for the music and literature art community via his activity through SWS. Joe's work and efforts are deeply appreciated and very much a huge help. I hope his heart heals quickly, his memory shines with bright visions of Steven, and most of all that Joe know how much he is loved and needed by us all.
Love n hugs Joe,
Len & Chris
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Watch for Equality-Net! Coming soon.

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction
to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled