[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlists 05/19 and 05/26 and where the hell have I been...

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Mon May 28 15:15:39 CDT 2007

Dear Outsters--
Before I get to what I've been playing, let me explain a bit about where
I've been..
Sometimes things happen, and one of those things happened.
Anyway, I'm back, and things are really gonna get better. Next week we'll  be
joined by my once and future cohost Matt Corn, and I'm so looking forward to
that. Yes, we're still sharing time with "This Way Out"--I hope the station
will  eventually return it in full to the schedule, but till then I'm happy to
play  excerpts during "QueerWaves"--it gives us some class. So you might not
hear as  much music as you're used to during the show, but it should be
choice.. So you  have warning to tune in 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX on Saturdays at
3pm--and you can't  let location be an excuse when you can link your browser to our
webcast at _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)  --okay, maybe lack of
computer..
Anyway, let me catch up on a couple of weeks playlist..

05/19: "QueerWaves" Salute to Mothers
MEGAN MULLALLY AND SUPREME MUSIC PROGRAM/"Fancy"/Big As a Berry (Yes,  what's
more loving than a mother who teaches her daughter empowerment by turning
her out..)
CHARLIE PACHEO/"Harper Valley PTA"/You're in Love with the Wrong Man
LISA KOCH (with PEGGY PLATT)/"Devil's Washboard"/Both of Me
CANDYE KANE/"Big Fat Mamas Are Back In Style"/White Trash Girl
MICHAEL CALLEN (with TRET FURE and CRIS WILLIAMSON)/"Mother  Mother"/Legacy

05/26:"QueerWaves" New, New to Me, and Barely Played Music
SANDRA GRACE/"Do You Have A Lover?"/"G" CD Global 1
MARC SILVER/"Charlie's Song"/Stonethrowers
LEVI KREIS/"The Reckoning"/The Gospel According to Levi
JEREMY JAMES/"Home"/Landlocked
THE SHONDES/"Let's Go"/3 song CD
MICAH BARNES/"After You"/Micah Barnes
NEKKED/"The Boxer"/A Barrier of Skin
ROBERT ANTON/"Hey (The Diamond Dance)"/Insane
NORINE BRAUN/"Q (Evolution Of The Blood Star)"/Evolution of the Blood  Star
ARTHUR LOVES PLASTIC/"Free"/Beneath the Watchful Eyes

Love and more, Taylor

"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: