[OutVoice] Rubberlegs and R.U.B. :: very bizzy!

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Thu May 17 10:52:38 CDT 2007

Your favorite alt.tronic band Rubberlegs and '80s rockers R.U.B. are playing
up a storm in the following week, with three NYC shows. I'm listing them in
reverse-chron order, because we really need you at FAT BABY next Thursday so
we can play you the first BRAND-NEW Rubberlegs song since "Bunny on the
Lam!" We'll play that one too, and you'll get your funk groove on with our
friends Cold Flavor Repair. The night begins with a lychee martini happy
hour pre-party at VERLAINE next door, so don't miss it!

RUBBERLEGS
Thursday, May 24th, starting 6-7pm
VERLAINE, 110 Rivington St. (btwn. Essex and Ludlow), lower east side NYC
    Lychee martini happy hour pre-party
FAT BABY, 112 Rivington St. (corner of Essex), 8:00 PM
    Rubberlegs :: Alt.tronica :: kevlar-piercing waveforms
    with special guests COLD FLAVOR REPAIR
     <http://www.fatbabynyc.com/> www.fatbabynyc.com

R.U.B.
Wednesday, May 23rd, 8pm-midnight
PENANG LOUNGE -- the speakeasy in the basement
    240 Columbus Ave. at 71st St., NYC, (212) 769-3988
    Goodbye party for Penang's Columbus Ave. location!
R.U.B. :: maximum '80s new wave, dance rock & classic pop
    Anthony Maulella drum, Steve Sullivan bass, Gordon Smith syn/voc, Robert
Urban gtr/voc
    No cover! - No drink minimum! - Full menu available

R.U.B. with Howie V.
Saturday, May 19th, 8:00 PM
HELEN'S CABARET, 169 8th Ave. (18th-19th St.), NYC
    $15 Cover, $15 food/beverage minimum
    Reserve Now: (212) 206-0609
    VIP pre-party in piano lounge at 6 PM
     <http://www.helensnyc.com/> www.helensnyc.com
Cher's 61st Birthday - a celebrity impersonation review
    starring the indomitable Howie V. as CHER,
    sensational 80s dance/rock band R.U.B. as DEPECHE MODE,
    Robert MacArthur as ELVIS,
    Epiphany as MARILYN,
    Delphina as BETTE MIDLER,
    Branden Forte as SHIRLEY BASSEY,
    Billy Little as PRINCE,
    Clover Honey as CAROL CHANNING

See you there!
Gordon & Ant
Gordon P. Smith
RUBBERLEGS
2006 Outmusic Award nominee for
"Outstanding New Recording Duo or Group"
 <http://www.rubberlegs.com/> http://www.rubberlegs.com
 <http://www.rubberlegs.com/> http:// <http://www.myspace.com/rubberlegs>
myspace.com/rubberlegs