[OutVoice] tips to set up myspace "music" page???

m_4songs at msongs.com m_4songs at msongs.com
Tue May 15 19:18:54 CDT 2007

hello, have got a myspace music page, as opposed to a regular myspace
page. when I started the first myspace page I did not know there was
difference.

have put up 3 songs to hear so far. also plan to add youtube videos.

so how can I transfer the "friends"?

any other tips on what's best for a "music" page?

I see there is a function to sell download tracks. is this a good deal? we
are on itunes and other internet services as well.

for trademark reasons I want to keep the other myspace page. not that many
people ever go there, but ya never know.

still have no vocalists for my cd project :-( but still looking.

well that's all for now.

any tips are welcome

the new myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/msongsmsongsmusichtm
made a mistake when I set up the page and now Im stuck with this ungainly
url....ugh.

wish I could change it to myspace.com/msongsmusic instead is this possible?

Marshall Songs
www.msongs.com