[OutVoice] Watch My video Tonight on LOGO !! 'Say Goodbye'

Houston Bernard houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 12:22:13 CDT 2007

VIDEO ON MTV LOGO this Sunday...12am

NewNowNext is LOGO's weekly video show spotlighting brand-new videos by artists of interest to the LOGO community, as well as videos by emerging artists, gay and lesbian artists and videos that react with the LOGO audience.

The NewNowNext video page can be found here:
www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/new_now_next/videos.jhtml

The show this week will be themed around the LOGO-sponsored "True Colors" tour and will be hosted by tour headliners Cyndi Lauper and Beth Ditto of The Gossip.

NewNowNext show airing on Sunday, May 6:

NewNowNext – 5/6:

         1. Mika "Love Today" (LOGO Premiere)
         2. Kelly Clarkson "Never Again" (LOGO Premiere)
         3. The Gossip "Listen Up!"
         4. Bjork "Earth Invaders" (LOGO Premiere)
         5. Tori Amos "Father's Son" (World Premiere)
         6. Rufus Wainwright "Coming to a Town"
        (                                                                             )
        (   7. HoustonBernard "Say Goodbye" (LOGO Premiere)
        (                                                                             )
         8. The Cliks "Oh Yeah"
         9. Cyndi Lauper "True Colors"

So here is the SUMMER story, I have 2 last shows before spending my entire summer in Provincetown, Ma doing a show called BARE NAKED LADS. June 22nd- Sept 14th.

I will also be working at WEST END SPA doing massages.

West End Salon & Spa
www.westendsalon.com
155 Commercial St -
(508) 487-1872

I have a couple movies in festivals around the world, including in SF. http://www.frameline.org/
Im acting and doing music for them.
One is called 'Will you' and the other is called '2 minutes Later'

PLEASE MAKE A NOTE
*****VOTING will start next week,
- vote as much as u want, send ur friends, I appreciate ur help.
VOTE AT THIS LINK::
http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

I have an acoustic show in NYC May 26th at Rapture Cafe
200 Ave. 12/13th Mnahattan, NY 8:30pm

MEET MY MOMz

xoxo
HoustonBernard