[OutVoice] Get Jade-ed! Catching up with Jade Esteban Estrada Re-Post

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Thu Mar 29 14:36:58 CDT 2007

Hi all!
Join me starting tonight at 8:00pm eastern time on www.rainbowworldradio.com as we share an in-depth interview with this community "ICON" and long time SWS member. The program will run through April 15, 2007 via our "On Command" programming format.
Jade shares with Len the past, present, and future... We are talking movies, music, theatre, pride and all that is Jade Esteban Estrada! There will be a Pot-of-Gold CD give-a-way, and listen to the music from Jade's "Angel" CD!
Hope you can join us! Sorry about the double post.
Hugs around,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net
Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction
to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled