[OutVoice] remixers listen up

qear1 at comcast.net qear1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 29 07:19:28 CDT 2007

Dear Outvoicers,
I am readying the cd single, "FLASH '07" for release and wish to include more remixes. If you are a remix artist/producer please check out the following...

Download "FLASH '07 (THE DAVID VECTOR MIX) and do your thing with the track. Send us back your work. The hottest re-mix will end up on our "FLASH '07" CD single, to be released in the UK July 1st (Princess Diana's Birthday!- now wouldn't that be a cool present for an eternally awesome woman?) You can return the track to : timcain at aestheticsage.com

Have fun. All entries must be returned to Boys' Entrance by Sunday, April 7th. The winner becomes the property of Q Ear music. If the sucker sells, you will get a piece- how much is to be determined by sales- a per centage, capiche? Now get wit it.

Tim Cain/ Boys' Entrance
--
"I am resplendent in divergence." - D. Byrne