[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" Playlist--03/24

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 12:17:36 CDT 2007

Dear Outsters--
I know, I know..I said we'd have new music this week..but when I saw that
Thursday was Stephen Sondheim's birthday, I felt a quiver in my little queer
heart..so Digital Debra and I song and danced our way thru a "QueerWaves Salute
to Show Tunes."
Here's what you'd have heard if you tuned your radio to 91.7fm Austin TX or
linked your browser to _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)   Saturday
around 3pm CDT..

LEA DELARIA/"Welcome To My Party"/Play It Cool
LINDA LAVIN/"The Boy From.."/Thanks to Ranger Geek!
LEA DELARIA/"Cool"/Play It Cool
PET SHOP BOYS/"Somewhere"/Pop Art
THE PRODUCERS/"Make It Gay"/Original Broadway Cast Recording
AVENUE Q/"If You Were Gay"/Original Broadway Cast Recording
ANDY BEY/"Lush Life"/American Song (Okay, it's not a show tune..but
sometimes I just GOTTA hear that voice..)
FRED HERSCH AND BILL FRISELL/"It Might As Well Be Spring"/Songs We  Know
JASON GRAAE/"I Lost The Rhythm"/You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile
and/"Wrong Note Rag/What More Can I Say?"/Live At The Cinegrill: An Evening
of Self-Indulgence

(And that great twosome, coming to town Friday for a house concert..SEE
THEM! Contact _LRguitar at gmail_ (mailto:LRguitar at gmail)  for directions  and such
and to RSVP..they need to know how many chairs to set out!)
THE PRINCE MYSHKINS/"A War Without An End"/MP3s for a Post-Partisan  Planet

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: