[OutVoice] "Out" music royalty comes to town! Jamie Anderson in NYC 3/24

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 11:15:02 CDT 2007

Hey to all NYC music fans -

A special treat is headed our way. Please join me in welcoming renowned folk
music artist, past Outmusician of the Year OMA award winner and past Gay
Guitarists Worldwide featured player JAMIE ANDERSON to NYC for her upcoming
performance this Saturday, March 24.

Jamie is one of the most respected and beloved driving-forces in "out" and
women's   music. You have no idea just how darn creative and lively "folk" music
can be until you catch her act.   Onstage she's funny, sexy, moving - a
consumate pro entertainer, vocalist and guitarist (hey - she dances too!).   This
gal has toured the entire U.S. more than any other LGBT musical artist i know
of.

Jamie was one of the very first "out" musicians I ever heard and have had the
pleasure to play with.
She's a seminal spirit in the LGBT music scene who paved the way for many of
us - and she's still my hero! I can't wait to catch her again this saturday.

Jamie Anderson, singer-songwriter- Saturday, March 24, 8 pm, at the People’s
Voice Café (at Workman’s Circle), 45 E. 33rd St., www.peoplesvoicecafe.org) -
NYC

luv
robert urban