[OutVoice] Im not sure if U know this....But U are on HoustonBernard's Monthly LUV LIST....

houstonbernard at yahoo.com houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 18:54:13 CDT 2007

If you would like to find out if u would like to stay or leave.

Please check out my www.myspace.com/houstonbernardlover

or Video www.opencammovie.com/saygoodbye.html

Im on Dlist.com/HoustonBerna    too...

U may not know how you got on my monthly LUV LIST, neaither may I, but U are here so lets make the best of it...I have been on a self booked world tour since April 2003 promoting Human rights ( Gay Rights ) and Free speech...

Tell me what u are up to....

My next couple shows are in NYC Gay expo, and area...they are on my page.

Have a beautiful evening/day/ adventure.

xo

Houston