[OutVoice] Queer Voices Playlist - Houston

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 19:29:44 CDT 2007

Hi, Outmusic & Outvoice members,
Some of you are aware that my monthy Queer Music Heritage segment is aired as
part of the weekly show, Queer Voices, on the 4th Monday of the month. Well,
I'm also on Queer Voices EVERY Monday, helping to co-host. Well, QV has mainly
a "talk show" format, but with my "nudging" I'm able to slip in quite a few
songs between guests. Here are the songs played in the last two or three months.

Max Christopher - Sky
Levi Kreis - U Found Me
Terry Christopher - Brothers In Arms & Sister Soldiers
Micah Barnes - After You
Damsels - Collateral Damage
Drew Pilgrim - Name of the Drug
Shawn Thomas - What Am I Gonna Do With You
Max Christopher - Stupid Happy Song
Levi Kreis - Bittersweet Salvation
Mark Islam - Get Used To It
Jamie Anderson - No Closets
Michael Callen - Love Don't Need a Reason
Jamie Anderson - I Want To Be a Straight Guy
Tommy Johns - Hate Is Not a Family Value
Linq - Who I Need To Be
Michael Winther - The Other Other Woman (from "Songs From an Unmade Bed")
Sonia - Fallin'
Sonia - No Bomb Is Smart
Namoli Brennet - Crysanthemum
Sonia - November or Nothing
Sonia - Two Eggs Over Easy
Steve Cohen - I Want Everything
Steve Cohen - I Want To Be a Jock
Ann Reed - Power Tools Are a Girl's Best Friend
Ann Reed - Stay That Way
Mark Weigle - Bears
9BobNote - Run To You
David Vector - Go
Mike Ator - Have You Met Lonely
David Brown - Every Kiss Is a Revolution
Alix Olson - Checking My Pulse
Clark Carlton - Boys In The Sand
Steve Snelling - Perfect Strangers
Ernie Lijoi - Jack & Jill
Peter Donnelly - On Broadway Medley
Peter Donnelly -Can't Take That Away
Pamela Means - I Got It Bad
Pamela Means - All of Me
Nick Granato - Who I Am
Kenny Lockwood - Strong Love
Gay Men's Chorus of Houston - Never Ever
Gay Men's Chorus of Houston - Something Inside So strong
Dave Koz & Johnny Mathis - Shadow of Your Smile
Jason & deMarco - Stormy Weather
Julie Loyd - The Waiting Room
Mika - Grace Kelly
Tom Robinson - More Lives Than One

Of course they'll be LOTS more coming up, and artists, please send me your
CDs, if I don't have 'em, I can't play 'em...:)

And, here's a "teaser" about my next QMH show...it will include interviews
with the founder of one of our pioneering women's rock bands, and a relatively
new artist whose songs have been used on soap operas last year....:)   Stay
tuned, March 26th.

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at _http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html)
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, _http://www.queervoices.org/_
(http://www.queervoices.org/)
and at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)