[OutVoice] Amazon Radio 3/9/07

Pamela Smith psmith at amazonradio.com
Tue Mar 13 16:22:31 EDT 2007

Amazon Radio! Play List: March 9, 2007 WPKN, Bridgeport, CT

SWEET HONEY IN THE ROCK ~ Every Woman ~ Believe I'll Run on
See What the
End's Gonna Be Redwood
BRAZZ TREE ~ Quest ~ QUEST ~ Independent
GINA LIVINGSTON ~ Where I Stand ~ GINA LIVINGSTON ~ Soul POP
CANDY BULLETS ~ Oriental Silk ~ DREAM #29 ~ letsPLAY
KIM BEGGS ~ Walking Down to the Station ~ WANDER'S PAEAN ~ Independent
BLAME SALLY ~ Severland ~ SEVERLAND ~ Independent
EMILY HERRING ~ Has Country Gone to Hell ~ THE CAT BEAVER BEE ~ Independent
ANNABELLE CHVOSTEK ~ A Ja Taka Dzivocka ~ Burned My Ass ~ Independent
DIVINE MAGGEES ~ Sweet Johnny (Rise) ~ LOVE ME LIKE THE ROSES ~ Independent
DEIDRE MCCALLA ~ Girl You Don't Know ~ EVERYDAY HEROES & HEROINES ~ Olivia
ALICE STUART ~ Rather Be the Devil ~ CAN'T FIND NO HEAVEN ~ Burnside
CLAUDIA RUSSELL AND THE FOLK UNLIMITED ORCHESTRA ~ Hard Part's Letting Go ~
LIVE BAND TONIGHT ~ Radio Rhythm
ANN RABSON ~ Let Me Go Home, Whiskey ~ Struttin' My Stuff ~ M.C.
EMILIA DAHLIN ~ Midwest Morning ~ GOD MACHINE ~ Independent
KACEY JONES ~ Well-Behaved Women Rarely Make History ~ BIG-ASS BOX OF MUSIC
~ IGO
ELLIS ~ I've Gotta Thing ~ EVIDENCE OF JOY ~ Rubberneck
OLLABELLE ~ I'm Willing To Run All The Way ~ OLLABELLE ~ Columbia
GINA FORSYTH ~ Promised Land ~ WATERBUG.COM ARTISTS SAMPLER (VA) ~ Waterbug
LUKE PARKIN ~ Calendar music bed: White Serenade ~ WINTER JOURNAL ~ Independent
LUKE PARKIN ~ Stirrings ~ WINTER JOURNAL ~ Independent
SONIA AND DISAPPEAR FEAR ~ WON'T LET GO ~ DFO5 Live ~ Disappear
RANI ARBO & DAISY MAYHEM ~ I Get The Blues When It Rains ~ COCKTAIL SWING ~
Signature Sounds
LISA BIGWOOD ~ Abilene ~ Preview CD ~ Independent
CLAIRE LYNCH ~ I Believe In Forever ~ ROUNDER FOLK ALLIANCE SAMPLER 2007
(VA) ~ Rounder
THE DOUG AND JESS BAND ~ Brownsville Streets ~ SLAVE TO THIS WORLD ~
Independent
MAEVE HUGHES ~ Skipping Stones ~ GOGIRLS FESTIVAL 06 (VA) ~ Independent
DEBBIE WATSON ~ Big Hair Down In Texas ~ GOGIRLS FESTIVAL 06 (VA) ~ Independent
SEAN WIGGINS ~ Mercury In Retrograde ~ GOGIRLS FESTIVAL 06 (VA) ~ Independent
LYNN KING ~ Unconditional Love ~ GOGIRLS FESTIVAL 06 (VA) ~ Independent
RONNDA CADLE ~ The Hurt ~ GOGIRLS FESTIVAL 06 (VA) ~ Independent
ADRIANNE ~ Shooting Star ~ 10,000 STONES ~ Independent
ANTJE DUVEKOT ~ Streets of Soho ~ LITTLE PEPPERMINTS ~ Independent
MAD AGNES ~ Circuit City ~ REVENANTS ~ Independent
VANESSA TORRES ~ Your Way Home ~ VANESSA TORRES ~ Independent
TRINA HAMLIN ~ Living On Love ~ NEW ARRIVALS Volume 2 (VA) ~ Independent
K.C. CLIFFORD ~ I,000,000 Pair of Shoes ~ TEETH-MARKS ON MY TONGUE ~
Independent
PENNY LANG ~ Careless Love ~ STONE+SAND+SEA+SKY ~ Borealis
LISA MARKLEY ~ Eve Takes The Fall ~ THE SKY IS BLUES AND SOMETIMES CRIES ~
Independent
THE ROCHES ~ The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane ~ MOONSWEPT ~ 429
SUSAN WERNER ~ (Why is Your) Heaven So Small ~ THE GOSPEL TRUTH ~ Sleeve Dog
EMMA ST-DENIS ~ Fille Déchue ~ RED HANDED ~ Independent

Note to artists, promoters, etc: This list is sent to you only because your
work appears on it.  All of my play lists are posted to the folkdj list
serve and are available at my web site including links to artists' web pages.

Pamela S. Smith
host of Amazon Radio!
P.O. Box 217
New Haven, CT 06513