[OutVoice] radio song dedication to General Peter Pace

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 10:22:40 CDT 2007

luv - ru
__________________________

DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL
Music & lyrics by Robert Urban
Track #8 on ROCK WIDOW cd
download mp3 at:
http://roberturban.com/dontaskdonttell.html
____________________________
DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL

We've all been taught to follow the Golden Rule
It's one more thing we all swallowed way back at Sunday School
"Judge not unless you would be judged yourself"
and "To thine own good self be true"

But if your heart should dare proclaim
The Love that dares not speak it's name - Oh

Don't Ask, Don't Tell! - Don't break the spell
We built us our heaven - now stay in your hell
It's "All for One" but "None for All"
Who gave you permission to tear down this wall?

You know we love the sinner, we just hate the sin
We'll ask you home for dinner, as long as you don't bring him
A land of equal opportunity…
Stretching from sea to shining sea…

But if you dare to raise your hand
That's when the shit will hit the fan