[OutVoice] Hire me to make your bio stand up and shout

TsunamiInc at aol.com TsunamiInc at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 13:29:53 CDT 2007

As a CD reviewer, I see a lot of bios that overuse superlatives (The next
Dylan! Better than yo mama!). I'm asleep halfway through and I still don't know
much about the band. Don't let this happen to you. Hire me to write your next
bio, press release or letter to your mama. I've written for Acoustic Guitar,
Indie-Music.com, Minor7th.com, SingOut! and more. Examples? Get 'em here:

_http://www.indie-music.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4642_
(http://www.indie-music.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4642)
_http://www.indie-music.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4792_
(http://www.indie-music.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4792)
_www.minor7th.com_ (http://www.minor7th.com/)  (Look for the "Steppin in It"
review about halfway down.)
_www.jamieanderson.com/bio.html_ (http://www.jamieanderson.com/bio.html)

It doesn't matter if you're a heavy metal god or a folk music maven, I can
write something that'll get you the attention you deserve. My fee is reasonable
and my work for you will take less time than the latest Guns N' Roses release.

Jamie

Jamie Anderson
musician-writer-parking lot attendant
touring nationally for 20 years