[OutVoice] Special invitation to celebrate 27 years together!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Sat Mar 10 13:07:18 CST 2007

What's so special about a 27 year old?

Well everything to Len & Chris when that 27 year old is their anniversary celebration on March 15, 2007 begins at 8:00pm eastern time.
I would like to invite you all to join us for a program of song, fun, and some surprises. Tunes will be selected by Chris & I and will be those which have been significant to us over the last few years in our life. We will be giving away CD's and a year of free web-hosting during the program. You may also email me your comments and or questions for me to read and answer during the program. Now's your chance to ask Len the questions! Send your questions and or comments to len at stonewallsociety.net. by Tuesday 3-13-2007.
"So join us and make this a memorable evening!"
March 15, 2007 8:00pm eastern time is the show premiere
www.rainbowworldradio.com is the place.
Show will run through March 30, 2007.
Prizes will be awarded first won first gets. ;-)
Hugs around
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net
Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction
to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled