[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 3-05-07

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:04:59 CST 2007

RGIN & Pride Showcase can be heard on a new and improved player now.
To listen go here  http://stations.loudcity.com/528/index.html

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 3-05-07 8-10 PM EST

Deb Barber - I Wanna Know Who You Are
Christine Havrilla - Hole In The Ground
Tracy Stark - Memory To Wear
Freddy Freeman - Break the Silence
John Paul Sharp - Perfect Fourth
Robert Anton - Insane
Skott Freedman - I'll Be Okay
Christian Andreason (feat. Melinda Doolittle) - The Rhythm Of Life
Ernest Kohl - To Save The Love 2007
Evan Cowden - All. (Radio Edit)
SonChild - Homework
Brian Kent - I'm Not Crazy
Darren Stewart-Jones - At The Opera
Calling Long Distance #52 Very Stiff Stiffs
Nunez - Either Way
Cheryl Hill - Told You So
Loverush UK! (feat. Boy George) - You're Not The One
Lipstick Conspiracy - Welcome To The Gender Frontier
Elijah Black - Naked 'Gainst The Blue Sky
Oestrogenix - New Directions

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/index7.html

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any
artist that should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard
here on RGIN Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at The Duke's
New Music Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

This week the LGBT artist matchup is

Matchup #1
Modest Mouse: Dashboard (1-0)
Kris Landherr: Sticks And Stones (1-0)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're
there vote for some of the other new music.

Any artists that would like graphic artwork (logos, banners website
graphics, flyers, CD covers etc.) done can check out my partner Paige
he is a freelance graphic artist, he has done work for some of the
artists that I play
on The Pride Showcase and you can see that work here:

http://www.geocities.com/billnor/Paige/mywork.html

and if you would like any information on pricing and availability you
can contact
Paige at gr8heart at gmail.com

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html