[OutVoice] Bunny - thank you

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Mon Mar 5 09:54:59 CST 2007

Thank you everyone, for your wonderful warm notes and calls, your memories
and stories about Bunny. I've forwarded them all to his sister Lorraine, who
has spent every possible minute of the last three weeks with him. It has
meant so much to her to see how many people loved her brother, Thomas. We'll
do something special with the pictures and notes, for the memorial service
and get-together. This will happen in the spring, after things have settled
down and the weather has gotten better. We want to make sure that everyone
can come who wants to. It'll probably be in May. After that we'll scatter
his ashes on the beach on Fire Island, his favorite place on earth.

Much love,
Gordon, Tim, Guy, Mario, Lorraine and Takeo