[OutVoice] Recording Artist MAOR "Crazy/Maybe" Is Now Out !!!

bluestarbooking at aol.com bluestarbooking at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 16:05:48 CDT 2007

Dear Dj's, Press & Music Editors,

Blue Star Management  Proud to present: Recording Artist MAOR
Releasing his Debut Single "Crazy/Maybe" and "Amazing"

Just Released!!! The Newest Dance Club Phenomenon "Crazy/Maybe".
Remix by: Dj Matrix & Davide Loi
Now available on Snocap and on I-tunes from 07.07.07

History is about to happen!!!
Israeli Recording Artist MAOR getting his breakthrough in the USA these
days!!!

On June 24th (Gay Pride - New York) 1 million people witnessed and
heard for the first time ever live:
A new hit single that made people go crazy!!!
Already playing on majors Radio stations around the USA plus majors
clubs in NY. Please help continue the Buzz.

Attached are 2 links to both Wave files.

Crazy/Maybe:

http://www.yousendit.com/download/bWJyaUNPdzhCSWMwTVE9PQ

Amazing:

http://www.yousendit.com/download/bWJyaUNKbWdCTWswTVE9PQ

www.maor.biz
www.myspace.com/maorbiz

For Promotional Material, CD, Press, MP3 please email me back.
@ Bluestarbooking at aol.com

Yours,

Bruce Mishell
Blue Star Management