[OutVoice] 6/22/07 Amazon Radio Play List

Pamela Smith psmith at amazonradio.com
Sat Jun 23 12:32:34 CDT 2007

Amazon Radio! Play List: June 22, 2007 WPKN, Bridgeport, CT  and WPKM,
Montauk, NY

SWEET HONEY IN THE ROCK ~ Every Woman ~ Believe I'll Run In
 SEE WHAT THE
END'S GONNA BE ~ Redwood
M.K. MENARD ~ Shouting In Whispers ~ SHOUTING IN WHISPERS ~ Independent
CATHY GRIER ~ Jungles ~ RETRACING ~ Independent
SHARON GOLDMAN ~ The Rope ~ SHAKE THE STARS ~ Independent
ABI TAPIA ~ Galesburg ~ THIS LIFE WILL BE MINE ~ In The Black
ADRIANNE ~ Shooting Star ~ 10,000 STONES ~ Independent
GINGER LEIGH ~ Whisper ~ PEACE FROM THE PORCH, VOL. 2 (VA) ~ Independent
SUE DUNLOP ~ Old Lovers New Friends ~ RANDOM DEVIATIONS ~ Independent
STREET SOUNDS ~ Blues Medley: You Got Me Running/C.C. Rider ~ STREET SOUNDS
~ Redwing
CANDYE KANE ~ Mistress Carmen ~ WHITE TRASH GIRL ~ Ruf
GWEN AVERY ~ I'm On My Way ~ SONGS FROM THE LAND: A CELEBRATION OF THE
HOPLAND WOMEN'S FESTIVAL(VA) ~ Independent
SLOAN WAINWRIGHT ~ Where The Streets Have No Name ~ COOL MORNING ~ Independent
SIRENS ~ The Love Of Lorelei ~ SMILIN' ~ Borealis Recording
SHEILA WILCOXSON ~ John The Revelator ~ BACKWATER BLUES ~ Burnside
SARA K. ~ Whiter Shade Of Pale ~ WHAT MATTERS ~ Chesky
LEE LESSACK & BRIAN LANE GREEN ~ Open Arms ~ LEE LESSACK IN DUET WITH... ~
Independent
NINA GERBER w/ LUCY KAPLANSKY ~ Working In Corners ~ NOT BEFORE NOON ~
Independent
SARA HICKMAN ~ ShortStop ~ SHORTSTOP ~ Elektra
LYNN PATRICK ~ Calendar Music Bed: Passing Through; Hunter Creek ~ WINNIE'S
GUITAR ~ Independent
LYNN PATRICK ~ Winnie's Guitar ~ WINNIE'S GUITAR ~ Independent
JAMIE ANDERSON ~ Grace ~ A PROMISE OF LIGHT ~ Tsunami
ELLEN ROSNER ~ Ready, Steady, Go! ~ READY, STEADY, GO!  Independent
CORDAY ~ I Rule The World ~ DRIVEN ~ Independent
TRET FURE ~ In The Eyes of God ~ ANYTIME ANYWHERE ~ Tomboy Girl
KAREN PERNICK ~ Somewhere Between ~ APARTMENT 12 ~ Shanachie
MORAN ~ I Don't Wanna Live That Lonely Way ~ COMING ACROSS ~ IsleStorm
RACHELLE GARNIEZ & THE FORTUNATE FEW ~ Mister Lady ~ CRAZY BLOOD ~ Real Cool
MOOK ~ Emily ~ SINGING IN DARK TIMES ~ Independent
LAURA WOLFE ~ Underworld ~ SIREN ~ Independent
HOLLY NEAR ~ Lives In The Balance ~ SHOW UP ~ Independent
LAURA WETZLER ~ Union Street ~ SONGWRITER'S NOTEBOOK ~ Nervy Girl
SARAH HARMER ~ Don't Get Your Back Up ~ YOU WERE HERE ~ Zoe
BARBARA MARTIN ~ Hypnotized ~ KALEIDOSCOPE ~ Independent
RORY BLOCK ~ Tomorrow ~ TURNING POINT ~ Munich
ANNIE MOSCOW ~ House of Cards ~ VISIBLE ~ Melonball
NDIDI ONUKWULU ~ Wicked Lady ~ NO, I NEVER ~ Jericho Beach
CORI BREWSTER ~ Let's Fly ~ LARGE BIRD LEAVING ~ Independent
SWATI ~ Small Gods ~ Promo EP ~ Independent
VICKI GENFAN ~ Jamanolo ~ UPCLOSE & PERSONAL ~ Independent

Note to artists, promoters, etc: This list is sent to you only because your
work appears on it.  All of my play lists are posted to the folkdj list
serve and are available at my web site including links to artists' web pages.

Pamela S. Smith
host of Amazon Radio!
P.O. Box 217
New Haven, CT 06513