[OutVoice] My Demons Won't Die free song download

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 06:51:07 CDT 2007

Hey gang   -

Per Marshall Zarne's post below   - this tune is kewl for lgbt radio hosts or
song collectors looking for that special rarity to complete their lgbt music
collection.

Unlike the album version, this one features trade-off riffs between my
electric guitar and marshall's vocal - as in classic blues and blue/rock tunes.   I
call it the "FM" version of Marshall's MY DEMONS WON'T DIE. Tho less
"commerical", it was always my fav mix.

luv - robert urban/URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC/www.roberturban.com
______________________________
 Hello all,

Just letting everyone know that the Robert Urban produced alternate
version of my song My Demons Won't Die is up for a free download at:

www.soundclick. www.soundclick.

Just click on MP3 Music in the column on the right and you will find it.

Robert really did a wonderful job on this track and the only place to
get it is at the above link as the alternate version is not on my CD at
all.

So go for it!!!

Marshall