[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 6-18-07

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 21:07:44 CDT 2007

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday
6-18-07 8-10 PM EST

Cynova - Let Me Be Your Fantasy
Sean Wiggins & Lone Goat - Crazy
Coyote Grace - Watering Down The Brandy
Ray Baker - Wrinkle In Time
Marc Silver - Lay Me Down
Marshall Zarne - My Demons Won't Die (Alternate)
Elton Costello - The Day We Pissed Off Planet Pluto
Keyth Lawrence - Uncle
Jason & DeMarco - This Is Love
Josh Duffy - Call Back
Armstrong Jr. - Everyday Is A New Day
David Ritchie - Sweet
Shawn Thomas - Kickin" Back
Mike Rickard - Natural
Calling Long Distance #66 Neighborly Neighbors
Eric Himan - Bartender
Levi Kreis - You Found Me
Terry Christopher - Torch
David Vector - Transcend
Michael Van London - Para Evitar Un Accidente
Bruce Gabriel - Nature's Way

There is a forum section for new/indie artists to post info about
themselves and their music on the QNation FM website.

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/index7.html

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any
artist that should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com
I recently moved to North Carolina for my new mailing address for
sending CDs go to the OutRadio website.
http://www.queermusicheritage.us/outradio.html

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard
on QNation FM Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at The Duke's
New Music Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
T-Pain: Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') [featuring Yung Joc] (0-1)
Freddy Freeman: Echo (0-1)
Nine Inch Nails: Capital G (0-1)

Matchup #2
Robert Anton: Insane (2-0)
Daughtry: Home (2-0)

Matchup #2
Gym Class Heroes: Cupid's Chokehold / Breakfast In America (2-0)
James Bradford: The Fumes Of Burning Bridges (2-0)

Reigning Champion
Kris Landherr: Sticks And Stones (10-0)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're
there vote for some of the other new music.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html