[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 6-11-07

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:07:58 CDT 2007

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at http://qnation.fm/

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday
6-11-07 8-10 PM EST

Talmon & Slawn - It's Just Been Too Many Years
Tyler Stephenson - At Last
Ivri Lider - The Man I Love
Andrew Suvalsky - This Guy's In Love With You
Joshua Klipp (feat. The Klipptones) - My Funny Valentine
Thomas Raniszewski - A Midnight At A Time
Sean Wiggins & Lone Goat - Cold Wind
Amber Norgaard - Hell Town
The Damsels - Dangerous Curves
Freddy Freeman - Echo
Josh Zuckerman - Something Inside
MAOR - Crazy/Maybe
Calling Long Distance #65 Tales from LA LA Land
Lipstick Conspiracy - Andromeda Mita
Phideaux - Feel the Radiation
Semi Precious Weapons - Magnetic Baby
The Bombs - My Name Is Blackie
Undeniable & Da Band Botz - Filthy Mind
TriTheory - Compromise
Oestrogenix - New Directions

There is a forum section for new/indie artists to post info about
themselves and their music on the QNation FM website.

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/index7.html

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any
artist that should be added contact me billnor at gmail.com
I recently moved to North Carolina for my new mailing address for
sending CDs go to the OutRadio website.
http://www.queermusicheritage.us/outradio.html

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard
on QNation FM Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at The Duke's
New Music Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

Matchup #1
Deadlee: Good Soldier II [featuring Barnes] (0-1)
Brad Paisley: Ticks (0-1)
Avril Lavigne: Girlfriend (0-1)

Matchup #2
Levi Kreis: We're Okay (3-1)
Jennifer Hudson: And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (3-1)
Kaiser Chiefs: Ruby (3-1)

Matchup #2
Robert Anton: Insane (1-0)
Ne-Yo: Because Of You (1-0)

Championship Matchup
Josh Groban: February Song (3-0)
Kris Landherr: Sticks And Stones (9-0)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're
there vote for some of the other new music.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html