[OutVoice] Submision call for queer music or art videos

Dudevoc at aol.com Dudevoc at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 17:42:56 CDT 2007

Hey Y'all,
I have a new cable show that runs every Tuesday night at 11pm {Eastern} in
Manhattan (NYC). Its also simultaneously web-cast (globally of course), and
there will be re-runs. I'd really like to to a LGBT music episode, and broadcast
 videos of people in outmusic. So, if you're not already all over TV and the
web  (or even if you are) please e-mail me so I can get you seen in Manhattan,
 Queens, and streamed. Vids should be broadcast quality, around 6 mins or
under, and be by (at least one person in) or for the LGBT community. Mono,
Stereo, and HiFi are fine. Only DVD, MiniDVD, and VHS.  I'd like to  cap the
deadline around July 10th. I'll return all materials sent S.A.S.E.  Please get in
touch soon. Feel free to repost. Thanks.      _dudevoc at aol.com_
(mailto:dudevoc at aol.com)