[OutVoice] Mountman's Musical Montage for 6-3-07

Mountman mountman at rainbowworldradio.com
Sun Jun 3 11:16:22 CDT 2007

Hi All
    Here is my playlist for 6-3-07. Thanks to all for sharing your talents! Be sure to tell all your fans, family and friends to go to http://www.rainbowworldradio.com and click on Mountman's Musical Montage!
Hugs
Joe/Mountman

Kitty Rose - Kitty Rose- Live At The Ryman

Marc Silver - Stonethrowers

Po' Girl - Home to You

Billi & Patti - Love and Other 4-Letter Words

Reuben Butchart - Climb OK (1 TRACK PROMO)

Ray 'MusicBear' Baker - Dance MusicBear

Athena Reich - Little Girl Dreams

Delphinium Blue - Boy Seventeen

Susan Souza - Inside and Outside

Boston Gay Men's Chorus - HERE TO STAY - The Music of George Gershwin

Phil Dutra - Right Behind the Rain

Norine Braun - Evolution of the Blood Star

the bootLICKERs - huge

The Kinsey Sicks - I Wanna Be a Republican

Cornell Kinderknecht - Returning Home

Robin Renee - Live Devotion
Be sure to check out http://www.mountman.com
& http://www.rainbowworldradio.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996! Make your voice heard!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org
Announcement!!
Mountman's MySpace