[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--06/02

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 07:34:41 CDT 2007

Dear Outsters--
Well, it's quite a weekend in Austin--the Austin Pride Parade, a couple of
special programs at the Alamo Drafthouse featuring Randy Jones (aka the Village
 People cowboy) and Tab Hunter (multiple throbbing hearts), and the annual
Republic of Texas Motorcycle Run..YEE haw!  All this played a part of  this
week's "QueerWaves," along with THIS WAY OUT's "NewsWrap" and a wonderful
Audiofile feature on Queer Hip Hop..and more! Not bad for an hour..
Here's what you'd have heard if you tuned in to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX or
linked your browser to _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)  on  Saturday,
3pm Austin time..

BELL THE CAT/"Wild Dykes On Bikes"/Songs from the Wild
ELIJAH BLACK/"We Roll"/Naked 'Gainst the Blue Sky
TAB HUNTER/"My Baby Just Cares For Me"/Tab Hunter
4 POOFS & A PIANO/"The Only Village People Medley"/Screamin' Party  Anthems!
JOAN JETT/"Dirty Deeds"/The Hit List
HALFORD/"The One You Love To Hate"/Resurrection
JOAN JETT AND THE BLACKHEARTS/"Do You Wanna Touch Me? (Oh Yeah!)"/Fit to Be
Tied: Greatest Hits
(For Birthday Boy, born May 31,1819..)
WALT WHITMAN (reported to be)/"America"/In Their Own Voices: A Century of
Recorded Poetry
ALLEN GINSBERG/"A Supermarket in California"/Howl and Other Poems
BRADY EARNHART/"Whitman In 1863"/Manalapan

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: