[OutVoice] June LUV LIST~ MTV / LOGO Video is at #4 Please VOTE, Trenton, Chicago, Provincetown-MA, Movies

houstonbernard at yahoo.com houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 07:55:18 CDT 2007

Hello Lover-

My Video is #4 on MTV /LOGO because of u.

PLease vote for it. Unlimited Voting !! Pass it on to friends.
http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

10th one down on the right.

TRENTON SHOW June 2nd, 2007 10pm

WHORES HAVE MORE FUN !!

300 S. Broad St.
Trenton, NJ
$5ish

see u there...

MOVIES

The movies 'Will you' and '2 Minutes Later' are screening at many GLBT films this summer.

Including NEWFEST in NYC tonight. 7:45pm

http://filmguide.newfest.org/tixSYS/2007/filmguide/title-detail.php

SEE site for other cities festivals including the BAY AREA
http://www.2minuteslater.com/

CHICAGO June 5th-June 18th

In town to rehearse for the summer show Im doing Provincetown, MA called BARE NAKED LADS.
Ill also be doing Massage on Commercial st. at West End Salon, come visit !!

My Cd's are on Itunes and here
www.cdbaby.com/all/houstonbernard

FIND ME

www.myspace.com/houstonbernardlover
www.dlist.com/houstonberna

POSTERS AVAILABLE
2x3 foot Posters Shot by great photographers and Designed by my Friend Will who does most of my design.
$5..if U would like to see before buying ask me.

T SHIRTS-
I have about 10 left. If U would like one ask me. Here is a photo of it.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=101044221&albumID=0&imageID=198426

Stay in touch...xoxoxoxo

HoustonBernard