[OutVoice] MTV / LOGO #4 Video this week. Thanks For Voting, " Please Vote Again. "

Houston Bernard houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 10:23:17 CDT 2007

thanx a lot Everyone, its because of U, the video is up there.

 As u may Know I have been on a self booked world tour promoting Gay rights and Free speech since 2003.

 U MADE THE VIDEO # 4 on MTV /LOGO
that means we need to vote 4x as many votes as last week.

     SAY GOODBYE feat. Raistalla ( Kaz Gamble Remix )

10th one down on the right...
Vote as many times as u can.

**ALL we got to do is make it number 1 for 5 weeks in a row...then we can stop voting..

LINK to get to page.

http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/the_click_list/video_voting.jhtml

    Who Luvs U???

        HoustonBernard