[OutVoice] QMH for Monday, July 23rd, 9pm CST, plus archived edition.

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 16:03:54 CDT 2007

Howdy,

Welcome  to Part 3 of my series on Transgender  Music. This time I'll feature
interviews with the acoustic duo Coyote Grace  and song & dance transman
Joshua Klipp. They both share info about their  music and their transgendered
journeys, and of course I add a few other TG  artists as well.

Alexandra Billings – Transgender Hotline  (2007)
Meryn Cadell – Jonny and Betty (1993)
Jupiter Rey Band, with Lilly Rose – Dance With Me (1978)
Coyote Grace – It’s So Bright (2006)
Coyote Grace  Interview
Coyote Grace – A Guy Named Joe (2006)
Coyote Grace – Ghost Boy (2006)
Bitesize – Switch Hitter (1999)
Julia Serano – Either/Or (2002)
Joshua Klipp - Time We Don’t Have to Waste (2007)
Joshua Klipp Interview
Joshua Klipp – Little Girl (2006)
Joshua Klipp – My Funny Valentine (2007)
Joshua Klipp – Rescue Me (2007)
Joshua Klipp – L1fe (2007, original and remix)

You can  stream or   download this show anytime at my site,

_http://www.queermusicheritage.com/jul2007.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/jul2007.html)

And   the radio version is on KPFT, 90.1fm, Houston,  Monday, July 23rd,  9pm

CST, and the station netcasts at  www.kpft.org.

Thanks  for  listening,

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show  site:

http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my  Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and  co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the  GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This  Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past  Audiofile segments are archived
at _http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html_
(http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html)
Also  co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, _www.kpft.org_ (http://www.queervoices.org/)
and at MySpace: _http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle_
(http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle)