[OutVoice] Goodbye LGCMA

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Thu Jul 19 13:39:21 CDT 2007

Best with all Doug! You have done tons for the community, many thanks! Hope you will still be in contact!
Hugs,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net
Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction
to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled