[OutVoice] Ari Gold CD Release Concert & New Single "Leaks" on Myspace!

RJOrich13 at aol.com RJOrich13 at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 12:50:20 CDT 2007

The anticipation is building and we are now in official countdown until ARI
GOLD's third studio album TRANSPORT SYSTEMS arrives!

But TODAY, we announce Ari's CD Release Concert!
As a matter of fact, the tickets are on sale RIGHT NOW with a special deal
for advanced purchases.
 Buy'em now before this show sells out!

New York City, you get it FIRST!

ARI GOLD LIVE AT JOE'S PUB, NYC
w/special surprise guests
A CONCERT FOR THE RELEASE OF TRANSPORT SYSTEMS
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH 2007
9:30PM
425 Lafayette Street
ADV TIX: $18.00
($20 AT DOOR)
Buy tickets at www.joespub.com or 212-967-7555

AS AN ADDED SURPRISE, ARI'S FIRST SINGLE CAN NOW BE HEARD ON MYSPACE!!

*WHERE THE MUSIC TAKES YOU featuring Sasha Allen*
Check it out now at www.myspace.com/arigoldtheartist
SPREAD THE WORD!!

New Interviews:

About.com: Gay Life: http://gaylife.about.com/od/index/a/arigold.htm
(interview with Ari by Ramone Johnson)

Electronic Musician Magazine:
http://emusician.com/tutorials/emusic_amped/index.html
(Article by Musis Producer Steve Skinner who talks about Ari's Vocals)

COMING SOON:

Feature in OUT Magazine's September Issue!
Brand New Ari Gold Website www.arigold.com

THANK YOU FANS...

FOR VOTING ARI GOLD'S VIDEO FOR WAVE OF YOU DIRECTED BY GUY GUIDO THE #2 ULT
IMATE QUEER VIDEO ON MTV'S LOGO CHANNEL!!!

UPCOMING TOURS DATES
(check for weekly updates at www.myspace.com/arigoldtheartist until the new
website launches)

Saturday, July 14th 2007 Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia International Film Festival
APPEARANCE ONLY
As Part of the Starrbooty Premiere starring RuPaul
Prince Music Theater
1412 Chestnut
930pm
www.phillyfests.com

Saturday, August 3rd 2007 Jacksonville, FL
First Coast Pride Festival
Jacksonville Beach Sewalk Pavilion
Event: 12pm - 10pm
Set Time: Early Evening