[OutVoice] MAOR "Crazy/Maybe" Is Growing Every Day!!!

bluestarbooking at aol.com bluestarbooking at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 09:57:53 EDT 2007

Dear Fans, Djs, Music Editors & Press,?
?

Blue Star Management Company:?
Proud To Present: Recording Artist "MAOR"

Releasing his Debut single "Crazy/Maybe" plus a bonus track "Amazing"?

Just Released!!! The Newest Dance Club Phenomenon "Crazy/Maybe".?

Now available on Snocap (I-tunes 07.07.07)?

Remix by: Dj Matrix & Davide Loi?
?

On June 24th (Gay Pride - New York) 1 million people witnessed and
heard for the first time ever live:?
A new hit single that made people go crazy!!!? Already playing in majors radio stations around the USA plus majors
clubs in NY. Please help continue Buzz.

For a limited time only (expire 07.07.07) We are giving away for free, 2
Wave files with the link to Both tracks.
?

Crazy/Maybe:?
?

http://download.yousendit.com/996A47E469856802?
?

Amazing:?
?

http://download.yousendit.com/A1BAAF6A25A8A181?
?

For Promotional Material, CD, Press, MP3 please email me back.?
?

Kindley Yours,?
?

Bruce Mishell?